Switch PRO Controller USB Wired headset for Switch Console-Grinded Transparent Shell+Compatible PC
1. Product brief introduction
1) This wired Pro controller is compatible with Switch console and PC.
2) No need to install any driver when it is connected to a Switch console, plug and play.
3) It is perfectly compatible with PC Windows operating system.
4) 2.2m USB cable with anti-interference magnetic ring ensures better signal transmission.
5) Ergonomic design and light weight construction make it comfortable even for long hours of continuous gaming.
2. Button brief description
1) Home button: Power indicator; short press to return to main interface; long press to display sleep mode option.
2) D-Pad: Well-designed D-Pad can be easily operated on eight directions.
3) Function control buttons: A, B, X, Y. Perfect button design, sensitive and quick for finger operation.
4) Left stick and Right stick: Well-designed 3D stick can be operated precisely on 360° all-round.
5) Functional buttons: LB, RB, LT, RT. Bumper and trigger buttons perform quick response function.
6) Screenshot button: Take screenshot and store.
3. Connection instruction
1) Connecting with Switch console
A. Insert a game card into a Switch console then power on the console.
B. Place the console in the holder of the console properly then connect the console to a TV/monitor.
C. Turn on Pro controller wired communication function in the System settings of the console. Method: System Settings → Controllers and Sensors → Pro Controller Wired Communication → On.
D. Connect this controller to the USB port on the side of the holder, the four LED indicators of the controller will be blinking, operate the controller according to the hints on the interface of the console then short press on “A” button or “HOME” button once to confirm, one or two of the LEDs will be solid bright, thus the controller is ready to be used.
2) Connecting with PC
A. Standard Mode: Insert the USB plug of the controller to the USB port of a PC, the PC will install controller driver automatically, when the PC displays that the driver is installed successfully and the four LEDs are solid bright, the controller is ready to be used.
B. Xbox 360 Mode: Under the PC mode, on the controller press and hold “-“ button plus “HOME” button simultaneously for 5s, the four LEDs will be off then one of the LEDs will be lit and then keeps solid bright, the controller is turned to Xbox 360 Mode successfully; Under Xbox 360 Mode, on the controller press and hold “-“ button plus “HOME” button simultaneously for 5s, the single LED will be off then the four LEDs will be lit and keep solid bright, the controller is turned to Standard Mode.
4. Parameter Reference
Input voltage: DC 5V
Operating current: 30-40mA
Dimension: 155*112*63 mm
Net weight: 0.254 kg
Note: The above parameters are for references only, they are subject to the actual products.